an electro gathering

hey back again!! last night (friday 10th august) was a very great weekend. why? because me and all my indonesian friends who are currently studying in sydney were spent the weekend together. actually this friendship gathering is usually held every 2 or 3 months, and some people call it "indo nite". i'm not saying it's a routine, but it's a very nice way to gather all the indonesian students in sydney. so yeah, actually i was sick last friday, i had a stomachache because of the period, my face looked pale, but my friends insisted me to go..because she wanted me to attend her farewell party as well.. so yeah, i didn't have a choice. basically, last night's party was named "glow" and it was a very nice party actually. it was located at docks hotel, darling harbour, and i got a guest list..sooo i went there for free hahaha yee-haaaa! i didn't know why last night was soooo hot..geezz..maybe because there were so many people there..so it was quite hard to breathe though.. the party basically started at 10 pm, and yessss because i was a guestlist, i had to arrive before 10.30 pm, otherwise i had to pay $5 for every 30 minutes lateness. d'uh.! the nice thing to see was.. my friend's sister was celebrated her 21st birthday, so she set up the dress code for all of her friends..and the theme was mardi gras! hahaahaahahaa sooo funny... everybody dressed like a police, an indian, a gay, a lesbian, a girl from october festival, even zeus and hera! hahahahaha. the one that attracted me so much was a friend of mine, a boy, who was wearing a mardi gras costume with a fake boobs on his breast...and euwww it was disgusting hahahahah yet funny! i felt quite happy that night although i felt my stomach was crawling inside :(




the party was divided into two section. first was the r&b and hip hop section. the other one was electro/house section. me and my friends went to the second one, of course because we like electro music. so many people i met there.. and there was ardi!! haha yes..ardi, my insearch classmate. gosh, he was crazyyyy! hahaha he was drunk..heavily drunk i guess hahahaha.. because he looked so happy??? and keep smiling and laughing all the time..hahaha i've never seen him that happy before hahaha. honestly, either was i. honestly i didn't want to drink because of my stomach, but my friend looked unhappy.. so i drowned myself to it. hmmm, i drank a lot.. after two months off, i was drunk again..duh! but yeah, that was a nice way to enjoy the music, feel the beat and just dance! you know what, it's very veryyy nice to feel happy all the time, smiling and laughing about anything whether you know what are you talking about or not. ahahahahaha... my sister..oh my sister was terrific. she drank a lottt. gosh..she drank 4 shots of jack daniels, 2 shots vodka.. and still.. some bottles of bacardi breezer. she was really that drunk..it was nice that she didn't puke yesterday..hahaha.. actually she almost did it.. but thank god she didn't.

my sister - bottom right, OMG hahaha she was so drunk.. see her eyes!


at 3 am, the party was over and everybody hadn't satisfied yet.. everybody shouted "we want more.. we want more!!", but the manager told it was over. after me and my friend came out from docks, we felt sooo so hungry!! so we decided to go to the pancakes on the rocks and just eat anything that we want! i ate two pancakes.. just a simple one, with cream and maple syrup.. while the others ate french fries, caesar salad and nachos. hmm yummy! one of my friend puked two times, before and after the pancakes. at pancakes, she drank peppermint tea, just for refreshment.. then she hoped that it was the alcohol that came out from her stomach, but it wasn't.. it was the tea that came out hahahaha..

me and my sister at pancakes on the rocks - my face looks pale and unwell


No comments: