my dog my love

now i understand why people said "dogs are people's bestfriends" - they are obedient, understanding and always want to be close to their owners.. i have a very cute dog named cikita, ehmm actually it's a south-american name, chiquita.. but i thought it's just too nice for a dog, so i changed the name to cikita hahahahah.. and then i just call her ciki (pronounced: chee-kee). she was born as a mixture of poodle and maltese breed, white, small and very cute! she has become a "trophy" of our family. my uncle gave her to me when she was 3 or 4 months old, and now she's almost 2 years. goshh, she's very cute and i miss her sooo much! my little sister even call her "my angel" - duhh what the hell is that?? in fact, she's very very very naughty and hyperactive. she likes to tear my mother's magazine, hide my mom and dad's shoes and thongs, and even jump to my parents' bed and just sit there.. and yes, believe it or not, she "eats" anything.. tissue, paper, plastic bag, even woods!! haha, i'll never get bored with her.. she makes our family laugh everyday, that's why we love her so much.. she is so stupid (hahahhaah), yet very smart! everytime anyone of us opens the fridge, she's already waiting behind us, hope if somebody gives her apple (yeah, she eats apple everyday as her afternoon snack, instead of dog biscuit, but only 1/4). she likes apple very very muchhh hahahah, i don't know why, maybe because it's crunchy and sweet. and we also give her a little cup of milk everyday, usually around 4 pm (oh man, she's just like a human, isn't she?). she likes it so much, especially when the milk is cold.. she always drinks it until there's no milk left. and one thing, she lovessss to pose! hahaha. since i have the camera and always make her my model everyday, she's always looking for me and pretending that she's curious about the camera (honestly, i don't believe it..haha). well, you can see some of her poses as i show you below :






she's cute, isn't she? anyway, my mom prohibited me and my sisters to own a dog actually, because three of us have asthma, and when ciki came to our house, my mom (basically) didn't agree at all, but because (at that time) i was at my highest level of stress of study (preparing the national high school examination) and i need something to fresh up my mind, so my mom let ciki enters our house and she really made me happy that time...

No comments: